Out-of-District Student Transfers
The Transfer Student Waiting list for the 2019-20 school year is now open for out-of-district students wishing to transfer to Hudson for the upcoming school year. Please complete the following form to add name(s) to waiting list:
Transfer Student Information Form
*New for 2019-20:
(1) All transfer fees must be paid IN FULL prior to first day of attendance.
(2) DO NOT SUBMIT TRANSFER FEES until AFTER TRANSFER HAS BEEN APPROVED.
(3) Once transfer has been approved, one may submit payments online using the following link
“TUITION Payment” or via money order to Hudson ISD.
For additional information or assistance contact Jenny Mcquilkin, 936-875-9203.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION
Documentation required for enrollment process. (Bring the following documents for approval)
(1) Provide 2 proofs of Residency
Utility bills in parent/guardian’s name (must be current within last 30 days)
(2) Certificate copy of student’s Birth Certificate
(3) Copy of student’s Social Security Card
(4) Immunization Record w/TB Test results after student’s 3rd birthday Immunization Checklist
(5) Picture ID of parent/guardian
PLUS: PreK Students ONLY
(6) Three (3) recent check stubs, or Proof of SNAP, TANF benefits
Instructions for Online NEW STUDENT Enrollment (30 – 60 minutes)
OPTION #1: New Student Enrollment: Account Request
Parent will need phone number and email address to complete Account Request.
OPTION #2: FAMILY ACCESS Portal : Use this portal if family already has FAMILY ACCESS; Sibling(s) of student being enrolled already attend Hudson
OPTION #3: RETURNING Students. Grades K-12 --- Student Registration- Family Access
Students that attended Hudson during previous schoolyear; If you do NOT remember one’s Skyward Family Login, please ask for help. DO NOT create a new login.
>One may “SAVE and Continue to Fill Out Application” process if unable to complete during one time period. If parent selects “Save and Contine to Fill Out Application”, all information entered will be saved. (Be sure to select Enrollment Access under signin box.)
FREE LUNCH APPLICATIONS must be submitted on paper forms. (available after July 5)
2018-19 Cafeteria Policy & Procedures(English)
Letter to Parents applying for the free/reduced Lunch Program (English) (Spanish)
Directions for completing Application (English) (Spanish)
Application: (English) (Spanish)
If assistance is required, please contact 936-875-3351.
*Additional informational forms and/or packets may be required for specific campuses.