Out of District Transfer Student is a student who lives OUTSIDE of the Hudson School District.
If you live INSIDE the Hudson School District please see New Student Enrollment Hudson ISD - NEW Students.
2021-2022 Out of District Transfer Applications via link in the left menu bar.
Please read the Conditions for Transfer.
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $1,000 per family and must be paid at the time of approval.
What to expect after submitting your application
- Once a completed application and email is received with most recent report card OR transcript (HS only), attendance record, and any behavior referrals, it will be submitted to the Principal of the appropriate campus for approval or declination.
- An application only without emailed documentation will not be reviewed.
- Transfer students are approved for one school year only and must reapply online annually.
- If the application is approved, in order to secure the student spot, the tuition payment must be made prior to the first day of instruction, no exceptions.
- Once application is approved and tuition has been paid in full. Please see Hudson ISD - NEW Students to fill out the online enrollment packet.
Questions or concerns please contact Laura Lyons, Administrative Assistant – 936-875-9203 or email@example.com