Out of District Student Transfer Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are available now.
Forms may be accessed through the REGISTRATION PORTAL that is located in Quick Links below.
Then select Out-of-District-Students (bottom tab on the page).
Pre-K & KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP
Saturday, April 15, 2023
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Kindergarten: age 5 years old by Sept.1, 2023*
Pre-K: age 4 years old by Sept.1, 2023*
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1. Certified copy of student’s Birth Certificate
2. Copy of student’s Social Security Card
3. Immunization Record
4. Two Proof of Residency – Utility bills in parent/guardian’s name
(must be current within last 30 days)
5. Picture ID of parent.guardian
PLUS: Pre-K students ONLY
6. Three (3) recent check stubs, or Proof of SNAP, TANF benefits