> Mission of Instructional Technology Department: To support adminstrators, teachers, and staff in their quest to seamlessly integrate technology into the curriculum and educational experiences of HISD students, PreK-12.
> GOALS of Instructional Technology Department:
1. To provide trainings, programs, equipment, and services to teachers, staff, and students; .....
2. To promote career and college readiness standards for all students attending HISD;
3. To assist with the acquisition of hardware and software for all students attending HISD;
4. To facilitate the use of Best Practices by all administrators and teachers; and
5. To serve as the liaison between the curriculum and technology departments.
Report suspicious activities or behaviors that may indicate criminal activity.
All reports are confidential.
Download mobile app or
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Hudson ISD Deeply cares for the safety of our students, families and entire community. However, we will not be monitoring Anonymous Alerts during the months of June and July due to unavailability of staff during the summer months, but offer these alternatives:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.8255
Burke Center 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 1.800.392.8343
Emergency Line: 911
We will begin monitoring Anonymous Alerts again on August 1st.
HISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or disability.
Hyperlinks to other websites: Hudson ISD is not responsible for content on external sites or servers.